Products > Switch Connector Cable
The Grapevine Switch Connector Cable allows you to connect up to 3 switches to your computer. At one end of the cable is a USB plug that you attach to your computer. The other end has 3 x 3.5mm switch connectors (like an earphones connector - these are the standard connector used for attaching switches).
- Connect up to 3 switches for scanning (in Grapevine, white = 'Move', red = 'Select' & black = 'Back').
- Plugs into your computer's USB port.
- 'Plug & Play' - No installation files or settings required.
- Can be set up to work with other communication software applications.
- Works with all versions of Windows (and most other operating systems!).
- Costs less than half the price of any other USB switch connector.
- FREE standard shipping world-wide!
Do I need a Switch Connector Cable? What are my options?
The switch connector cable is only required if you use Grapevine in scanning mode (demo video). You may also wish to connect a switch to use as a 'click' for your pointing device (demo video - coming soon).
Other USB switch connectors can also be used to access Grapevine On-Screen Keyboard so if you have one of these, you won't need Grapevine's Switch Connector Cable (see list below). As well as switch connectors, pretty much any device that connects to your computer as an input device can be used to control Grapevine (e.g. game controllers). The list of currently supported devices is shown below. Please contact me if you want to ask about using any other device for scanning in Grapevine.